Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Blog-grrr!

I know I have too much time on my hands when I spend three hours just trying to get into my blog. Apparently, the folks at Blogger.com are having a bad day. I've been trying to build an audience and I just hope no one tried to visit while the website was down.

Here's a brief one-topic monologue:

*
Have you heard that McDonald's is now being served in hospital cafeterias? Some people think this is a mistake, but I say, if your arteries clog, what better place to be?

*
I suppose there's some kind of quid pro quo required in this merger, but I just think it's wrong to name Ronald McDonald as Chief of Pediatrics.

*
Speaking of quid pro quo, the new name for gastric bypass surgery will now be the "Macdectomy."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Good stuff. I caught your site looking for some updates on Situation: Comedy. I made it into the Top 50 but have apparently stalled out. Anyhow, you've got some good material. And from one aspiring-frustrated writer to another, keep at it. Something's bound to happen, right? Right? (Wait, don't answer that. I'm fragile.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! ROFL! I used to work for the company with the golden arches...

    ReplyDelete